Mortgage Builder®, an Altisource® business, delivers innovative mortgage origination software solutions that adapt to your unique operations. Mortgage Builder combines best practices, a broad mortgage ecosystem and an end-to-end software platform that helps you close more loans for less.
Borrowers today like to initiate the loan application process and check the status of their loan 24×7 – and often from their phones. You need to deliver quality service. Mortgage Builder’s borrower portal, known as Architect® Connect, allows borrowers to directly interact with the system through their computers and mobile devices. It is a convenience for consumers and saves lenders time and money.
With Mortgage Builder, you can offer your customers more services including prequalification and interactive Form 1003 loan applications, combined with lead capture, reporting and analytics you need. Borrowers can quickly check the status of their loan online, avoiding constant time-consuming phone calls that have long been a costly fact of life for many lenders.
With Mortgage Builder you can add your branding to the portal, and because it is web-based it can be accessed from any laptop, tablet or phone.
Mortgage Builder’s originations portal, known as Surveyance®, provides a privately branded, secure website for both retail and wholesale production. It is easy to learn and use because it provides a directed workflow, and it can be used anywhere, anytime, and on any device. The portal also has error-checking safeguards.
Originators can create applications and have real-time access to all information on activity in their pipeline. With the portal you can streamline customer service and maximize production by decreasing the number of phone inquiries regarding loan status from the outside. From a look and feel that simulates the 1003 to the ability to save prequalification information until you are ready to submit the loan application, the entire team will appreciate how easy these solutions are to use the first time they use them.
- Loan Officer can enter data and upload docs
- Web-enabled (mobile) interface
- Real-time paperless document access
- Real-time access to pipeline status
- Ease of use – you can learn how to use it in an hour
- Directed workflow that steps through the 1003 form
- Easy access to integrated origination services
- Active loan dashboard
- Automated compliance checking
- Compliance reporting
Loan processing engine
The Mortgage Builder loan processing engine manages every stage of loan processing and because there is one system of record it supports unified workflows, time-saving automation, and built-in auditing so your Ops Managers are maximally productive. Our LOS supports:
- Prequalification – compare multiple scenarios
- Manufacturing – follow simple and configurable workflows
- Underwriting – tools, workflows and auditing
- Loan closing – embedded docs for all 50 states
- Secondary marketing – individual sales, bulk sales and ODBC data access for hedging
- Post-closing – one-click investor delivery
- eDocument management – efficient paperless processing
- eSignature management – securely deliver and sign edocs
- Executive tools – detailed reports and auditing
- Servicing – Loan Servicing Platform
Mortgage Builder’s eDocument management system, known as Blueprint®, gives Ops Managers the ability to share loan files in a completely paperless environment. By eliminating your dependency on physical documents, you can streamline operations, decrease errors, and easily meet investor requirements.
Whether you are tasked with finding ways to streamline operations, gain access to investors, or ways to reduce costs, Mortgage Builder eDocument management is one more way we can help you achieve a competitive advantage.
- Indexing, form versioning, and split/merge functionality
- Multiple document capture methods
- Page-level document security
- Single-click investor delivery
- Investor and 3rd party delivery profiles
- Reduced hard costs on paper, toner, and equipment
- Eliminates overnight delivery fees and offsite storage costs
- Full audit trails
- Multiple levels of auto-indexing with document recognition
eSigning is built into the Mortgage Builder LOS and gives you access to a fully integrated signing room where you can electronically share documents with your borrowers. Your borrowers will love the convenience, and you will love the efficiency.
Because eSignature is a part of our total mortgage solution, all signing activity is tracked and audited by the engine so that, for example, it can automatically trigger waiting periods.
Integrated pricing engine or bring your own
Mortgage Builder gives you a choice in product and pricing engines. We integrate with several third party engines – including Optimal Blue – and we also offer our own.
The Mortgage Builder product and pricing engine (PPE), known as LoanXEngine™, unifies functionality previously available only in multiple systems. LoanXEngine has emerged as the feature leader in mortgage automation, pricing and CRM systems for mortgage professionals. The Mortgage Builder PPE supports all organizations of varying lender needs and sizes. Product editions also offer configuration options specifically for retail, wholesale banking, online and traditional use. The PPE is web-based and supports smartphone browsers.
Would you like a tour of what Mortgage Builder can do for you?
“Mortgage Builder continues to surpass expectations when it comes to providing solutions to our LOS needs…”