Join Our Pack
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the onboarding and training of Mortgage Builder Software solutions to our customer base. The position will focus on understanding the customer’s needs, completing applicable onboarding/training, supporting the customer throughout the implementation process and providing feedback internally to key stakeholders on areas for improvement based on customer feedback and implementation roadblocks.
- Assess customer’s needs and determine optimal implementation path
- Act as the primary point of contact for designated customers
- Modify project plans for each customer, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for a successful and timely launch of the software
- Assist customer in optimal utilization of software tools and features
- Provide training to all customers using webinar tools
- Develop new processes and recommend improvements to all procedures and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Coordinate setup items and other tasks with customers to ensure implementation is completed within required timeframes
- Schedule and run meetings. Communicate post-training action items and accomplishments.
- Collaborate with customers, web developers, programmers, product managers, account managers and sales personnel.
- Identify and communicate risks. Escalate to management when needed.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong understanding/experience in the Mortgage Industry
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist
- Sound technical knowledge
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of scheduling, planning, time management and cost control.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of implementation experience
- 5-10 years of Mortgage Industry experience
30 Day Goals/Priorities
- Complete demo with team lead or manager on various solutions you will be supporting
- Complete shadowing with current Implementation Specialist
- Understand ticketing/internal systems needed for recording implementation and support issues
60 Day Goals/Priorities
- Setup & configure software for internal testing
- Identify any gaps in current process
- Demonstrate ability to answer high level functionality questions
- Attain comfort level with a fully configured and workable demo/testing environment with necessary data
90 Day Goals/Priorities
- Demonstrate ability to begin implementations using defined process
- Demonstrate ability to identify process efficiencies through utilization of system tools and features, based on client defined workflow process
- Ability to complete end to end implementation with assistance from Team Lead or Manager
1st Year Goals/Priorities
- Mastery level understanding of all Implementation processes
- Mastery level understanding of all products, features and integrations
- Through time management and mastery understanding, demonstrate ability to have multiple, concurrent implementations running successfully with minimal supervision
- Create and deliver monthly webinar schedule for continued customer engagement